- FRUIT CUSTARD RECIPE
Milk - 1/2 Ltr
Solar Vanilla Custard Powder - 2 tsp
Solar Breakfast Sugar - 4 to 5 tsp
Green grapes – 1small bowl
black grapes – 1 small bowl
Papaya -1 small bowl sliced
Apple – 1 small bowl sliced
1) SEPARATE half a cup from the milk and put it in a pan on the stove for boiling.
2) While the milk is heating, mix 2 tsps. custard powder well in the cold milk separately.
3) ONCE the milk is boiled, lower the flame and mix 4 tsp sugar to it, keep mixing it.
4) NOW slowly add the custard milk to the pan mixing it well and making sure no lumps remain. Mix the custard at least for 2 minutes on low flame.
5) ONCE the custard is lump free remove it from the gas and let it cool for 5 minutes. Add your desired fruit and refrigerate the custard for 2-3 hours.
6) Top up the bowl with some extra fruits and serve cold