- all-purpose flour,
- baking powder,
- The combination of softened butter and buttermilk
- Solar Grass Green Gel Food Color
How to Make Vanilla Cupcakes:
These cupcakes are easy to master and you will be making bakery-quality cupcakes in no time.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a second bowl (or bowl of your stand mixer), beat together softened butter and sugar on medium-high speed 5 minutes until thick and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs 1 at a time, mixing to incorporate with each egg then blend in vanilla and scrape down the bowl.
- Reduce mixer to medium speed and add the flour in thirds, alternating with adding the 1/2 cup buttermilk and beating well between additions.
- Pour batter into 12 lined muffin tins, filling 2/3 full. Bake in the center of the oven at 350?F for 20-23 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool 5 minutes in the pan then remove cupcakes to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Vanilla Extract
- Solar Bright Yellow Gel Food Color
- Whip the cream on high speed with an electric hand mixer (1-2 minutes) until thick, fluffy and spreadable.
- In a second mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar (start on low speed unless you want to be standing in a cloud of powdered sugar), then beat in 1 tsp vanilla extract and Solar Grass Green Gel Food Color.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mix. Its ready.